CHINESE ENGLISH

鼎源客服竭诚为您服务鼎源客服竭诚为您服务
HOME COMPANY PRODUCTS Project SAMPLES DRAWINGS WORKSHOP KNOWLEDGE INSTALLATION CONTACT
Stadium Fence、Tennis Court Fence、Basketball Fence、Football Court Fence、Ground Track Field Fence、Volleyball Court Fence、Badminton Court Fence、Zoo Fence、PVC Coated Chain Link Fence、Galvanized Chain Link Fence、Mining Chain Link Fence、Slope Protection Chain Link Fence、Chain Link Fence、Riverway Fence、Airport Fence、Housing Estate Fence、Bridge Fence、Road Fence、Railway Fence、Barbed Wire Fence、Expanded Metal Fence、Peach Column Fence、Garden Fence、Doors & Windows Theft Prevention Fence、PE Coated Mesh Panel、Galvanized Mesh Panel、Building Black Wire Mesh Panel、Reinforcing Steel Bar Welded Mesh Panel
 
PRODUCT LIST
    Sports Fence Series
>>Stadium Fence
>>Tennis Court Fence
>>Basketball Fence
>>Football Court Fence
>>Ground Track Field Fence
>>Volleyball Court Fence
>>Badminton Court Fence
>>Zoo Fence
    Chain Link Fence Series
>>PVC Coated Chain Link Fence
>>Galvanized Chain Link Fence
>>Mining Chain Link Fence
>>Slope Protection Chain Link Fence
    Fence Series
>>Chain Link Fence
>>Riverway Fence
>>Airport Fence
>>Housing Estate Fence
>>Bridge Fence
>>Road Fence
>>Railway Fence
>>Barbed Wire Fence
>>Expanded Metal Fence
>>Peach Column Fence
>>Garden Fence
>>Doors & Windows Theft Prevention Fence
    Mesh Panel Series
>>PE Coated Mesh Panel
>>Galvanized Mesh Panel
>>Building Black Wire Mesh Panel
>>Reinforcing Steel Bar Welded Mesh Panel
INDUSTRY DYNAMICS
·安平县鼎源勾花护栏网厂... [2011-9-23]
·安平县鼎源勾花护栏网厂... [2011-9-23]
·网球场标准尺寸!网球场围... [2011-9-23]
·桥梁护栏网产品规格介绍... [2011-9-23]
·勾花护栏网特点... [2011-9-23]
CONTACT US
Mobile:+86-13722811030   18731871115
Tel:86-318-7750600
Fax:86-318-7796898
E-mail:sales@fence-dy.com
Url:www.fence-dy.com
Add:Anping County, Hebei P.R.
Q Q:鼎源客服竭诚为您服务鼎源客服竭诚为您服务
COMPANY NEWS PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
·包塑勾花网,灰白色包塑勾花网... [2011-9-27]
·山西王先生包塑勾花网已经送到货站... [2011-9-25]
·重庆勾花网订单已完成!... [2011-9-21]
·重庆勾花网订正在加班加点生产... [2011-9-17]
·鼎源网栏与重庆客户签订勾花网大订... [2011-9-15]
·鼎源网栏与北京客户签订球场围网合... [2011-9-11]
·今天参观北京河道治理工程!... [2011-9-10]
·体育场围网,体育场护栏网安装方式... [2011-9-21]
·桃形柱护栏网如何安装?... [2011-9-15]
·勾花网山体防护的使用原则... [2011-9-15]
·如何选择体育场围网,球场勾花网?... [2011-9-11]
·护栏网的分类方法及分类名称... [2011-8-14]
·公路护栏的产品规格及护栏网的特点... [2011-8-12]
·球场围网的正确安装与错误安装... [2011-8-12]
  COMPANY INFO  
   Dingyuan Diamond Shaped Fence Factory sited in Anping County, which is the famous Wire Mesh Land of China, professionally produce and sell different kinds of PVC/PE coated Chain Link Fence, Electro/Hot Dipped Galvanized Chain Link Fence, Chain Link Fencing, Stadium Fence, Ball Professional Fence, Cultivation Fence, Building Black Wire Net Panel, Municipal Guardrail, Expressway Fence. It is set up in 1999, occupying 8000 square meters, has employee 150 person, has chain link fence machine 6 sets, fence and panel concerned equipment 100 sets, large scale bending machine 1 set. We ha......
  PRODUCTS  
PVC Coated Chain Lin
Plastic Coated Chain Link Fence, PVC coated Chain Link Fence, PE
Road Fence
Road Fence, Expressway Fence, Municipal Protection Fence, Path Fe
Housing Estate Fence
Housing Estate FenceMaterial: low carbon steel wire, alu-mg alloy
Bridge Fence
Bridge fence is also called throw prevention fence, it is welded
Garden Fence
Color: random international chromatograph colorPost: normally ado
Doors & Windows Thef
Doors & Windows Fence, Doors & Windows Theft Prevention C
Slope Protection Cha
Slope Protection Chain Link FenceIntroductionSlope protection mes
Badminton Court Fenc
Badminton Court Fence, Badminton Court Protection Fence1. Badmint
  PROJECT CASES  
篮球场围网 | 体育场围网 | 包塑勾花网 | 地坪材料 | 网站管理 | 太阳能热水器 | 线性模组
copyright 2011:Dingyuan Diamond Shaped Fence Factory Add:East of North Ring, Anping County, Hebei P.R. Url:www.fence-dy.com Fax:86-0318-7796898 Mobile:+86-13722811030 13722830606